Sunday, August 7, 2011

Top fillings keep cracking?

2 weeks ago I got a couple fillings. 1 of which was on the top. I noticed about an hour or so after I left that some of the filling was on my tongue. A day later I was eating something sweet and noticed it hurt my tooth, which isn't right since I had just got it filled. The next week I go back to the dentist, tell him my tooth is bothering me, he looks at it and says its already cracked (filling cracked). They take the filling out and refill. They decide another tooth on the opposite side of top needs filled as well...so they fill it. I get home and my teeth hurt (both of them but the one they newly filled hurt worse)! There is a shooting pain when I eat cold stuff and I noticed, once again pieces of the filling in my mouth! Are they just doing a crappy job filling my top teeth? I didn't eat anything hard or sticky and I've had no problems with my bottom fillings! What gives?

No comments:

Post a Comment