Monday, August 8, 2011

Lower abdominal pain. Could this be pregnancy?

I've had some lower abdominal pain for about four days now. It wasn't so bad the first day, horrible the second day, and today and yesterday it's not so bad again. It almost feels like when you do too many crunches or sit ups, except it's all in my lower abdomen. It was kind of irritating at first, coughing, sneezing, breathing, walking, sex, every little movement hurt. I've noticed that it's also made me nauseated. I don't even really want to think about food, the thought of eating makes me sick to my stomach. And my temp is only up slightly. (up from 98.6 to 99.2) I've also experienced some minor come and go back pain, not bad, just a lot like I do when I'm on my period. I was just wondering if anyone had ever experienced this themselves. I don't think it's a digestive issue, my fiance and I tend to eat the same things and we had eaten all our meals together for 3 days prior to this starting. I was just wondering if this is an ovulation thing, pregnancy thing, etc. I'm so confused. I'm not due for my period until around the 10th of July either. Also, I had some light pink/orange discharge.

No comments:

Post a Comment