Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Jack Russell started getting vicious with my feet?

He is a year and a half now, and he never did this before ever so its kind of strange and I'm wondering if something is wrong with him? What I've noticed was that before being very hostile towards me and my wife's feet, he was licking them while we would lay in bed. So basically what happens now is that (it always happens when we are in bed, never when we're walking or anything, just in bed) we'll be laying down and Milo our dog would be laying in his usual spot by the foot of our bed. If either one of barely moves our feet it seems like he almost gets scared and literally attacks our feet. I just don't get why the change? He hasn't been through anything crazy some one kicking him with their bare feet, nothing different in whats been going on? He's a very sweet cuddly boy but to me it almost seems like he doesn't even realize that its our feet like he might think their something else of a threat and that scares me because does that mean he is sick or something? Someone please explain!! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment