Sunday, August 7, 2011

Help ! Itouch Wont Restore !?

I Have The 4g 8gb itouch in version 4.1 And I had Jail Breaked It A Few Monthes Ago . Apparently Today While I Was Babysitting One Of The Kids Pulled The Cable That My Itouch Was Charging From And Fell And The cracked The Screen . I Did The Just Plug And Press Restore But When It finished Downloading And Started the File It Said Network Error And To Check The Network Settings and to see if my betwork connection was alright. I checked the connection and it was fine but i dont know where the network settinga are and i think thats the problem. I also tried the press and hold the power button and the of and on button and shutting it completly down but the same thing happened. I Had My Itouch plugged in the whole time so i dont know what i did wrong . Amy suggestions on how i can fix this or any other way to restore the itouch ? And wheres the networks settings on the itouch (if there is any).

No comments:

Post a Comment