Thursday, August 11, 2011

Epiphone PR5E questions?

I'm planning on getting a new guitar soon. i have a yamaha fd01 (acoustic) someone gave me that they had used gently before so the actual guitar is in good shape. but when you play it, it makes all these buzzy noises and vibrations and its annoying the heck out of me. i don't think the previous owner humidifed it. i love milo(the guitar) but i need a new one! i want an electric guitar (Strandard Strat) but i also want a good acoustic too. i've been dreaming about the Epiphone PR5E since november when i started playing. so here's my question : when they say acoustic-ELECTRIC, does that mean if you have a proper amp with all the doohickies, can you use all the different features on the amp? what im trying to say is, when you have an electric guitar you can make sound diffferent sounds like those long vibratos and hard sounding bends. can you do that with the pr5e? sorry my wording isnt so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment