Thursday, August 11, 2011

How can i know if i'm pregnant or is there something wrong with me?

You see i had sex with my boyfriend for the first time ever a month ago, since, i've been feeling nauseated really dizzy and I was really nervous about being pregnant but i knew it was still to early to do the test so i waited a few days, then my period came but different, normally my period is a 2-5 days light blood shed and painless, but this one was since before it started i knew it was different, i got cramps all over my hips and my back hurt and i was really down and my period lasted 8 days and it was simply a pain i could hardly even get out of my bed. when i was finally normal again i had a car accident which caused me a brain concussion a broken foot and 3 days in the hospital, in total i had 5 x-rays and 6 tomography, i got out of the hospital and while i was trying to control how to use that thing we use to walk i fell from the stairs and hit my head really hard and fell unconscious, plus, in the hospital they found out i have a severe anemia and i have to take really strong antibiotics, now i take 8 pills per day, and yesterday my sister and i were tickling each other when she threw herself in me right in my belly and started jumping in me, i started bleeding but couldn't understand why, so is there a way that even though all i've been through since last month i'm pregnant? or is there something wrong with me? please help me i'm really confused (:

No comments:

Post a Comment