Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I NEED A DEMONOLIGIST?

my name is brendan and i am 14 years old, i dont even know what to start with ive tryed to write this 3 times and just cant get it out in words, i haven't told anyone but my best friend and i scared him and now our friendship i feel is dead (or dieing). it started one night when i went to bed and i had serious thoughts of dieing(not doing it my self but just i didn't want to live anymore for no reason) i remember laying down face int my pillow asking to die but every time i was bout to fall asleep i would hear this crack come from my computer and it would startle me, but eventually i felt this seance over my body like i was being lifted up and then spun around, i rose up slowly and looked at the room it had a wired color to it like a grayish blue and there was a noise in the background like a buzzing, then i turned my head to the door it was barley open but there was someone on the other side just standing there (and for some reason i do not remember being over come with fear i just saw it and moved on to the rest of the room) the walls were latterly moving like they were growing but they weren't going any wear, then i turned my head to the shadow i was casting on the wall ( this part was what frightened me the most) there was a black mass over my chest area but my body was totaly flat, then i lifted up my hand and looked at it it looked different more skinny mainly but as i became for and more fascinated with my hand i noticed a black shadow on my arm moving up then grasping my hand then i remeber a strong smell of burning wood, i darted my head away to see a black arm coming out of my wall, it didn't scare me at first then i looked away realized what i just saw and looked back (it was gone) i spent the rest of that night siting up in my bed (i couldn't fall asleep because i had the feeling that someone was watching me and behind me)..after this happened every night i hear the window and computer screen crack right when im about to fall asleep. when it try and goto sleep i have this feeling of pure fear over me along with the feeling of being watched very very closely. a few days ago me and friend were at my house just talking about girls or something when i heard this noise, it was static like from a tv and it would go on and off then it stopped. about an hour later we were listing to this peaceful music and trying to meditate, i felt my phone buzz and i looked at it realy quick it was nothing just a friend saying hey so i didn't reply (im trying to meditating here) so i was going to put it in my pocket when i noticed my reflection my face was all faded (shadowy looking) except for one of my eyes was not covered by this shadow and patches on the left side of my face, i put the phone in my pocket right away and tryed to keep meditating..i herd a noise from up sitars like a band kind of i don't realy know but i opened my eyes and looked at my friend on the couch then all noise's went out the music the birds out side everything and i herd a voice very angrily say "get off the couch" not like a normal person would like echoing kinda? so i told my friend to get off the couch and he did and after that i don't think anything happened. last night i was watching tv pretty late and i got up to goto bed and i have this lamp in the hallway to go up stairs and when i passed it, it was normal but when i was walking up the stairs and i looked back an the lamp was tilted drasticly.at night i can hear this buzzing noise very deep buzzing noise every night when i goto bed. i dont know what this thing is ive done some research and i think it might be a demon, i want to know forshure and i want to know why he is here and what he looks like, i dont know how to communicate with him but i feel like if i did it would help. latly the thing will touch me like brush me slightly or even pinch me... at the moment i am sitting in my room its night and im scared to death, seeing things out of the corners of my eyes and i keep hearing high pitched crackling noise, i realy have the urge to see it or talk to it.. i realy jsut want to know what it is and why its here so i can know what is going on

No comments:

Post a Comment