Friday, August 12, 2011

What are my problems/whats wrong with me?

I am 13..I am alwaysvon edge,irritable.I have a very low patient level..I will crack over nothing..I wil do stuff/say stuff without thinking...I go from being very entergetic to low energy...I have insomia(if that helps)I also sleepwalk...I also have very weird habits..I can not go to bed without flippin them on the oppostie sides.I HATE odd numbers,the volume has to be even on anything.I stack things,label them,straighten them.I also tear my food instead of taking a bite..I will not swallow a pill,or anything i can choke on...I know i have a lot of things wrong with me..I also am always worried about silly stuff-how dirty my nails are,How my hair isnt perfect...I also am prone to panic attacks..Do i have things wrong with me?If so,what??

No comments:

Post a Comment