Friday, August 12, 2011

Im so Unmotivated for anything? any ideas on how to overcome this feeling?

I recently just got done with an interferon/ribavarin treatment for hep approx a month an a half ago. My dr said I should feel completely normal after 6 weeks post treatment. I do feel a little normal except in the morning. I feel like I have no motivation at all to go to work. I feel nauseated and my stomach likes to get upset right before I leave kinda like an uneasy feeling or neverous but Im not. I have been calling out of work on somedays but not enough to get into trouble. I need to save money to get a bigger place to call home with my boyfriend of 10 years. When I do call out my boyfriend gets upset and says I guess we are never going to move out and he makes me feel likes its all my fault. I need some ideas on how to move on with my life go to work everyday and ideas on how to get my energy level back?

No comments:

Post a Comment