Friday, August 5, 2011

Can I still Be great at Muay Thai with a bad knee?

Okay maybe a little more than a year ago I was playing basketball at a park, I was taking it in and a little guy under cut me taking my left leg from me while i was trying to go up, ALL my weight Fell back on my leg which collapsed inward like the inward part of my knee towards the groin, hit the ground, it all felt like it was happening in slow motion, I heard three cracks as it happen, I could not get back up, I stayed home and rested the next day, after that i could limp again, But fast foward I can walk and run again but i do notice that if i play really hard my knee will act up and feel sore and if i land on it wrong if feels like i tweaked it and it feels out of place, I never Got it checked out by the hospital, But do you think i can Be Great in muay thai still?

No comments:

Post a Comment