Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Does she like me? Or am I misreading?

There's this girl I met a few months ago. We got to talking and discovered we have a lot in common (mostly in music, which we both love). Now, she laughs at every one of my pathetic attempts to be funny (and, no, I don't use the term "attempt" lightly). Not even a chuckle, she just cracks up. And she smiles with every word I say to her. She's even told me things like, "I love your music," and, "You've kind of become my rock." I'm sure neither of them are really all too significant, but I figured I'd mention them. I mean, when we managed a COUPLE of minutes of alone time (once I'd managed to get away from her friends), we talked more and, I dunno, it just felt REALLY great. We didn't talk about anything particularly interesting, but just being able to talk to her pulled me out of my sour mood for the day. I mean, do you think she might actually like me? Or am I just REALLY bad at picking up signals?

No comments:

Post a Comment