Thursday, August 4, 2011

Are there different variations of the flu?

I started feeling mildly high fever on Friday night. I was up till 7.00 in the moring On Saturday. I felt so so and I went for a jog in the afternoon. I sweated quite a bit. On Sunday I got up early to do a small job. I felt ok but at night I felt flat. I hit the sack around 12.00 am and at 4.00am I woke up with a pounding headache. I took some paracetamol and went back to bed. The pounding headache returned after I woke up in a heap of sweat in the morning around midday. Late yesterday afternoon my pounding Headache started to turn into a Nauseating migraine. I had a big meal and felt like throwing up soon after. I woke up this afternoon feeling a little better, I still feel the migraine behind my eye sockets. I think I'm over the worst of it. Are there different variations of the flu? Because this is a weird one. The fact that I devoloped a mildy high temp and waking up in sweats indicates that my body is fighting off something. I go to the Gym often and Jog also. I heard people who do lots of exercise are more at risk at getting sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment