Sunday, August 7, 2011

Should I go to school tomorrow? (Is this normal?)?

I am a young teenage girl with severe emetophobia (fear of vomit). Today I was on a nauseating bus ride that lasted four hours. Almost everyone got motion sickness, and I was fighting off panic attacks because I was afraid someone would barf. I got motion sickness as well towards the end and now, a few hours later, after sitting at the computer for a while, I am still experiencing waves of nausea, and I can't eat because I'm worried. (I ate normally throughout the day, though.) Please help. I don't often throw up, and I tend to "worry myself sick"; literally. How long will the nausea last? Am I sick? What's wrong with me? (Plus I keep having flashbacks of the admittedly traumatizing bus ride and that is not helping.)

No comments:

Post a Comment