Sunday, August 7, 2011

Please help...lots of detail :( ?

On May 27th I had unprotected sex and afterwards I had light bleeding and didn’t think much of it but then I started getting weird symptoms (headache, nauseous, tired, sore boobs, ext) but I still didn’t think much of it. Then on June 14th I had unprotected sex once again and I had bleeding but it was a little bit heavier then before. (the same guy both of these times) On about Saturday June 18th I started getting this weird itchy feeling right on the outside of low places and directly to the inside but it wasn’t bad so I blew it off as nothing. Then on June 20th I had sex again, (not the other partner) but I still had light spotting, and part of the time it was protected and the rest was not (we tried anal unprotected then right away went back to v*ginal…and I hear that you can spread bacteria doing that) Ok so afterwards I had pretty heavy bleeding and the itching increased some so I was thinking maybe irritation or maybe allergic to latex, but I kind of ruled those out. So the next day the itching was pretty bad, the area looked very red, started burning, more frequent urination and still had bleeding which was pretty heavy. I have very irregular periods but this isn’t like a period. Anyways, so my mom got me this cream (she doesn’t know I’ve been having sex) that treats yeast infections but I haven’t noticed much of a difference. I’ve still been feeling tired, nauseated, headaches, pain in my abdomen, and sore boobs. I started looking things up about Trich and yeast infections…and it almost seems like I have all the symptoms for Trich and my friend said I sound like I may be pregnant. I’m not asking for sympathy at all or a for sure diagnosis but I’m curious what others think. If things don’t start getting better soon I AM going to the doctor and I guess I’ll go from there…but honestly I’m terrified.

No comments:

Post a Comment