Thursday, August 4, 2011

Please help us.. 10 POINTS!?

I have irregular periods, my last period was June 7th.. i shouldnt get my next one until August 7th. My husband and I have been having unprotected. Since Thursday last week I've had mild cramping and what feels like a "pulling" / pain on my right side. There's no spotting or bleeding. Yesterday and today, I have some pain around my belly button - nothing severe or that's constant, it comes and goes. I have also been a little nauseated. (Trust me this isn't in my head) I am not sure what to think because it's been 3+ weeks but yet i am not sure if i could ovulate since i shouldn't get another period for 5 weeks. Please share your personal experience and/or just lend your advice. This is all new for me and i am not sure if it's serious or what i should do. THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment