Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Answer Please? Haven't Found A Good Answer Yet.?

hi , okay so before i ask my question . DO NOT JUDGE ME ! , i just need a straight forward legit answer , not a lecture. okay now that i got that point across me and my boyfriend had sex on the 21st of this month & there was no condom & he said he didn't c u m but there was p r e c u m & i was on my period . &YES i know that it takes 2 weeks for symptoms to show & YES i know that it isn't easy for a girl to get pregnant on her period but i've been getting unusual headaches , i feel dizzy standing up & sitting down , i had my period for about one day then the next day it stopped , then i had a pinkish/brownish discharge & slight cramps every now & then . nauseated , sleepy & eating 24/7 , is there any chance at all that i may be pregnant ?

No comments:

Post a Comment