Thursday, August 4, 2011

15 and my voice isn't getting deeper and i'm not growing very much, why?

Hi, I'm about to turn 15 and I am roughly 5 foot solid, the problem I have is my voice sounds like a 12 year old girl, and I am significantly shorter than many other kids in my grade. I am going into my sophomore year in high school and it is really quite embarrassing that I look significantly younger than my actual age. I normally get 12 as my guessed age and it's starting to piss me off. I have pubic hair and some armpit hair so I know I am hitting puberty, but this is just starting to make me mad. I want a girl friend but who the hell wants to date a ******* 12 year old looking kid that sounds like a girl? I don't want answers telling me to wait and it will happen. I want an answer to when it will happen and what stage I am in if there is stages and how long it will be until I get voice cracks and growth spurts. 10 points to the best answer. My uncle is tall as **** and I look exactly like him so I am guessing I took a lot of his genes. I really need some help with this, I get 0 respect because of how I look and I don't want to go through high school like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment